Surprised no comment on the shooting in VA targeting GOP members

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that a gun grabbing dickfaced fucking Bernie supporter thought it was a good idea to kill republicans.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yeah, I expected it would've been a rabid hillary supporter...

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised the way the extreme left has been acting. Actually, I'll be surprised if there isn't more violence from them in the coming months.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yeah, I expected it would've been a rabid hillary supporter...

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised the way the extreme left has been acting. Actually, I'll be surprised if there isn't more violence from them in the coming months.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

I predicted stuff like this (in other forums) a number of times, and unfortunately, this isn't likely to be the only incident in which members of Congress will be in danger for their lives. After all, they don't have a high level of personal security (and nothing even close to the Secret Service that closely guards the president and vice-president.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HOW DOES A GUY WALK UP TO A BALLFIELD FULL OF COPS, SECRET SERVICE AND OTHER GUN TOTTING FOLKS, WITH AN AUTOMATIC RIFLE!!!? WHAT!!! THE!!! FUCK!!!

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
HOW DOES A GUY WALK UP TO A BALLFIELD FULL OF COPS, SECRET SERVICE AND OTHER GUN TOTTING FOLKS, WITH AN AUTOMATIC RIFLE!!!? WHAT!!! THE!!! FUCK!!!
No WAMO, there was only 2 person detail because the one guy was the majority whip. If he wasn't there, there would have been nobody. It would have been a lot worse.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I WILL HAVE TO READ THE FINAL REPORT I GUESS. BUT I UNDERSTOOD THERE WERE SECRET SEVICE AND DC POLICE ACTUALLY PLAYING AT THE PRACTICE. THEY SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN ARMED, RIGHT?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I WILL HAVE TO READ THE FINAL REPORT I GUESS. BUT I UNDERSTOOD THERE WERE SECRET SEVICE AND DC POLICE ACTUALLY PLAYING AT THE PRACTICE. THEY SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN ARMED, RIGHT?
If they were playing, they were off duty and likely did not have their weapons on them at the time.

But it would be cool to see the center fielder whip out his pistol and blast a ball out of the air to end the inning... :Roflmao:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THEIR WEAPONS WOULD HAVE BEEN CLOSE. BUT AGAIN, HOW DOES A GUY WALK FROM A PARKING LOT TO A BALLFIELD CARRYING AN AUTOMATIC WEAPON?
BOOM!!! HOME RUN MY ASS!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
There are people on Facebook who believe he should have been shot. Seriously. The believe his stance and policies on gun control and mental health allowed this to happen and karma and all that.

It is a sad state of America if people living in this country believe a lawfully elected politician should be shot over their views.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
There are people on Facebook who believe he should have been shot. Seriously. The believe his stance and policies on gun control and mental health allowed this to happen and karma and all that.

It is a sad state of America if people living in this country believe a lawfully elected politician should be shot over their views.
Funny. How are we going to shoot people whose views are different from ours if we don't have any guns? Bet they didn't think about THAT, did they? :Laugh: