Some key comments on the Mueller report ...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
A few key points regarding the long-awaited Mueller report …

* Keep in mind that the exoneration was made by a team consisting almost exclusively of partisan Democrats and Obama-Hillary supporters.

* Democrats -- including Rep. Nadler and all 2020 presidential candidates -- want to see ALL of the evidence seen by Mueller's investigators, even though the law will likely prevent disclosure of the entire report (because of such things as classified information). But why? They want to see all the evidence that has been gathered over 22 months in an attempt to come to a different conclusion?

* The Mueller team was NEVER investigating an actual crime; rather, they were seeking to FIND one, but even then, they couldn't do so.

* Shifty Adam Schiff has, for many months -- including this one -- claimed that he has CONCLUSIVE evidence that Trump colluded with Russians regarding the 2016 election, so he should be required to submit that evidence, or he should be required to shut his mouth on the subject.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Time for the president to appoint a special council to investigate the Russian ties to the last administration.... and the opposing campaign of 2016.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF I HEARD THE NEWS RIGHT THIS MORNING, 2.5 YEARS AND $25 BILLION. OF FUCKING TAXPAYER MONEY!!!! THE DEMS ARENT EVEN IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND THEY ARE STILL SPENDING OUR MONEY LIKE ITS THEIRS.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
IF I HEARD THE NEWS RIGHT THIS MORNING, 2.5 YEARS AND $25 BILLION. OF FUCKING TAXPAYER MONEY!!!! THE DEMS ARENT EVEN IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND THEY ARE STILL SPENDING OUR MONEY LIKE ITS THEIRS.
And the fuckers still aren't happy. Now, Mueller lied to protect Trump so they want the full report to read. It's time to open season on Democrats.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AS HEADS WERE ROLLING, NOT TRUMPS, THE DEMS WERE HAPPY WITH WHAT WAS TAKING PLACE. NOW THAT IT HAS ENDED, WITHOUT TRUMPS HEAD ROLLING, THE DEMS SAY MEULLER INVESTIGATION "WOEFULLY INCOMPLETE". WANT TO REOPEN THE INVESTIGATION WITH A DIFFERENT PERSON RUNNUNG IT. MORE FUCKING TAXPAYER MONEY!!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AS HEADS WERE ROLLING, NOT TRUMPS, THE DEMS WERE HAPPY WITH WHAT WAS TAKING PLACE. NOW THAT IT HAS ENDED, WITHOUT TRUMPS HEAD ROLLING, THE DEMS SAY MEULLER INVESTIGATION "WOEFULLY INCOMPLETE". WANT TO REOPEN THE INVESTIGATION WITH A DIFFERENT PERSON RUNNUNG IT. MORE FUCKING TAXPAYER MONEY!!!
They'll be shut down before they start. Enough is enough.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
… but importantly, they must be shut down at the ballot box in November 2020!
I really think there will be a major upset this year. People, even long time democrats are actually embarrassed by these shenanigans. I'm a radio operator and I was chatting with one of my regular contacts last Saturday night. He's been a very long time democrat, and told me flat out that he will NEVER vote for another democrat as long as he lives. Sounded strange coming from him, but he said the current breed of democrat is insane. They act like a bunch of spoiled, entitled ingrates who just throw tantrums when things don;t go their way. I listened as he ranted on, and when he was through I just keyed my mic and said.............told ya.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
25million, not billion.

Still a waste of tax money.