So I followed this car today...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
That had the entire ass end covered in anti-republican, anti-christianity bumper stickers, and some that told me to slow my egotistical ass the fuck down and quit tailgating. Oh, and there was one that said "Free Palestine" and another that said "Lebanese American". Some were mildly entertaining.

When the light turned green, they drove 10 mph under the speed limit. I thought about ramming their asses back to Lebanon! Not so much because they were anti republican or anti christian... but because they were obviously smug wellfare rat democrat nut swingers who don't have anything better to do than get in everybody's fucking way! Maybe people wouldn't tailgate if they didn't drive like scared little bitches?

As Ludacris said...

MOVE, BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY!!

:cool:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'm trying to figure out how to design a system that would pick up the car in front of you, lift it up and over the truck, and set it down behind you. :D

livespive

With something like that, you are more than likely to run over them like a monster truck because they are sitting so damn low.

I have always thought about getting a scrolling LED display that I can program with messages for them to read once I pass them.

HEY 9. THATS WHY I DRIVE A 2500HD WITH A PUSH BAR ON IT!!!

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Just go get yourself one those garbage trucks that picks up the dumpsters, a little modification and you have it.

bbfreeburn

I've always liked the notion that every car come with a set of sort of harpoon type things with flags on them. When you see a dumbfuck driving you fire a "harpoon" into them with a sign reading "I'm a dumbfuck." 5 of those in one car result in immediate loss of driving priveleges.