Shame, shame! Hillary campaign aide freaks out when seeing Confederate flag on rescue boat

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Apparently, not even a life-or-death situation can prevent some liberals from ridiculous comments and attitudes. Logan Anderson, who worked on Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, said she didn't like that there was a Confederate flag on a boat that was helping black residents get to safe ground.

Now, isn't that totally ridiculous and inappropriate? Regardless of one's feelings toward the Confederacy, shouldn't that be irrelevant and ignored in such a rescue effort?

A complaint about a Confederate flag on a boat? But further, Anderson went on to say that in this situation, she would have jumped into the boat and then ripped off the flag.

SHAME, SHAME! ... and she should automatically be named DOUCHEBAG OF THE WEEK!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
See, here's the deal. The fucking conniving liberals are too self absorbed, or too stupid to know that THEY, themselves are the cause of the confederate flag. I(t wasn't the SOUTH that promoted slave ownership. It was the democrat party. And guess what....democrats lived in the north, too!!! But, in their crooked ways, they couldn't take responsibility for owning slaves so the blamed it on the south!! They've got Andy Jackson to thank for their dilemma.

livespive

Funny, I was thinking about that last night......

If you were racist (Black White whatever) and the group that you hated pulled up to help you, would you take the help?
They had the picture of the Black, White, and Mexican guy helping people at the same time and it makes you think.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member

If you were racist (Black White whatever) and the group that you hated pulled up to help you, would you take the help?
They had the picture of the Black, White, and Mexican guy helping people at the same time and it makes you think.
... and it's too bad that -- in some cases, at least -- it takes a disaster to bring people together (and forget about hate for a while).

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

I cannot believe the thought process some people have. Seriously, WTF are they thinking?

REVerse °

Addicted Member
In NYC- A black guy, a Hispanic, and an Arab walk into a bar together. Bartender looks up and says, "Get the F outa here."