ONLY in the Land of Fruits and Nuts!!!!!!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Makes sense -- for California, at least. And of course, a "straw violation" is more problematic than some crimes committed by illegal aliens.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Makes sense -- for California, at least. And of course, a "straw violation" is more problematic than some crimes committed by illegal aliens.
Someone should... I don't know.....maybe remind Mexifornia that paper straws are still available.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM JUST CURIOUS HOW MANY PLASTIC STRAWS LEAVE A RESTURANT? VS A MOVIE THEATER VS A SPORTING EVENT VS ANYPLACE YOUR ALLOWED TO LEAVE A PLACE WITH YOUR DRINK? AND WHO COUNTED THE PLASTIC STRAWS ON THE STREET TO REALIZE THERE WAS AN EPIDEMIC OF PLASTIC STRAWS? I SEE IT NOW: "TOM THUMB CASHIERS ARRESTED FOR USING PLASTIC BAGS TO BAG GROCERIES".

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
IM JUST CURIOUS HOW MANY PLASTIC STRAWS LEAVE A RESTURANT? VS A MOVIE THEATER VS A SPORTING EVENT VS ANYPLACE YOUR ALLOWED TO LEAVE A PLACE WITH YOUR DRINK? AND WHO COUNTED THE PLASTIC STRAWS ON THE STREET TO REALIZE THERE WAS AN EPIDEMIC OF PLASTIC STRAWS? I SEE IT NOW: "TOM THUMB CASHIERS ARRESTED FOR USING PLASTIC BAGS TO BAG GROCERIES".
If the state wasn't populated with absolute pigs there would be no problem. Who the fuck throws straws in the fucking ocean?? Let's see, we can incinerate them....nope, enviro-whackos won't let you pollute the air. Put them in land fills.....nope, enviro-whackos won;t let you pollute the ground. Can grind them up and mix them with blacktop for the roads....nope, nope, that makes too much sense for Mexifornia. Can melt them down and reuse the plastic...nope, wait....that takes energy so they'd have to waste more money on wind farms and that would take money better spent on harboring fugitives. I guess they'll just have to put waiters in prison.