Old Friends

I am seeing a few names of some of my old friends over here from another bowling forum we were all on together and thanks to Greg T for inviting me to join this site.

I will communicate more later as soon as I can find my way around and know what I am doing on this site.

Past my bedtime here in OK (1:00 AM) ... Going to shut down and go to bed now.... yawn!!!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Jim,
The easiest way is to hover the mouse over your name in the upper right corner and let the menu pop down. Click on "Preferences", then you'll see a drop menu at the top to change the look of the forum. Choose "Default Style" and this site will look just like all the other discussion boards.

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

I've been pretty quiet of late sevenpin. Health problems have popped up again. First, my cancer has reurned and I am on chemo once again, then another vertebrae in my back fractured somehow and I had surgery for that Friday of last week, so I an out of bowling again until sometime in Nov. providing all goes well. Dr said I have 2 more vertebrae that may fracture in the near future. Seems in these "Golden Years" that the only thing that has been golden in the last 3 1/2 years or so has been my urine .... ;)

AGAIN, WELCOME BRICK. I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE EVEN MORE SHOW UP!
Were you and Always Write on BR previously?

I have been on there since 2003. It was once a really great site back then, like this one appears to be now. I am liking everything I have seen here on this site so far. :Thumbsup:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Were you and Always Write on BR previously?

I have been on there since 2003. It was once a really great site back then, like this one appears to be now. I am liking everything I have seen here on this site so far.
Dear Brickguy221:

I was on BR for many years as Mighty Fish, so I'm sure you read at least some of my many thousands of posts.

Unlike the BR Non-Moderated forum, this one is properly moderated so that the ridiculous personal insults and demeaning comments are minimized (or eliminated completely). For that reason, it is certainly a pleasure to not be placed in a position to respond to various personal attacks (and even false and defamatory comments).

I'm sure you will enjoy this forum better. And again ... welcome!

Dear Brickguy221:

I was on BR for many years as Mighty Fish, so I'm sure you read at least some of my many thousands of posts.

Unlike the BR Non-Moderated forum, this one is properly moderated so that the ridiculous personal insults and demeaning comments are minimized (or eliminated completely). For that reason, it is certainly a pleasure to not be placed in a position to respond to various personal attacks (and even false and defamatory comments).

I'm sure you will enjoy this forum better. And again ... welcome!
Yeah, I remember you. It is really great that those type attacks don't exist here. It appears that Greg is doing a super job moderating this site. I am loving all I have seen here so far.