Of course they think this...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
http://m.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics...-or-is-rest-of-Republican-field-sinking-video

From the article:

"They’re wondering if the Trump phenomenon is the result of faults in other candidates as much as any innate appeal of Mr. Trump himself."

I can't believe these are people who make decisions for our country! They honestly can't figure it out, and this is their lame excuse?

What a bunch of losers. These Reps got their heads so far up their asses, they haven't a clue what's going on.

The point they're missing is the reason people are liking The Donald; because he's not a phony. Well, he kinda is, but he backs what he says and doesn't apologize for every little thing. He stands his ground. He acts like a FUCKING MAN. Maybe a misguided one at times, but he definitely still has his balls attached, unlike those other eunuchs. He says what he thinks and what he wants, not what the pc advisers tell him to say. He's a breath of fresh air in a dark, dungy, musty basement.

No, I don't think The Donald will be a great President. I think he might be better than those other fools though. And I say that simply because Trump can see and has acknowledged that America is fucked. None of those other retards can or will admit that. I admit, I like his slogan to "Make America Great Again", not sure he can do it though. But more of the same isn't working for 99% of the country. If nothing else, a Trump presidency will be a big slap in the face to "the establishment", and that's good enough for me.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AGREE 9. AND "IF" HE DOES MAKE IT, YOU ARE RIGHT, NOT SURE HE CAN FIX THIS MESSED UP COUNTRY. BUT, THE NEXT GUY WHO ISNT A POLITICIAN COULD. MEANING, SOMEONE ELSE WHO WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT TO RUN, MIGHT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
In his defense, nobody can magically "fix" this country at it's current state. It's going to take a lot of long and hard work to get the U.S. back to it's former glory. Two terms of the most wonderful president ever seen can't do it. Do I venture to say we are a lost cause and will soon be another Canada, U.K., or Russia?

Good Times Good Times

9~, I think this is why Bernie Sanders is really coming on.......people are craving honesty (in Trump's case I think he's inaccurate BUT...he says what he genuinely thinks). People I think are craving that.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
True. IMO it comes down to trust and respect.

People don't trust politicians, and truthfully they don't trust Trump. But even though not everyone agrees with him, most respect him for standing his ground - especially in the face of controversy.

What other politician does that? At the first sign of contempt in the media, other politicians are tripping over their tongues, can't apologize fast enough or often enough. Is that a leader? I say no - especially when you're in a position where 50% of the country will disagree with whatever you say or do 90% of the time. IMO these people are trying to hide who they truly are, they're career pacifiers. They too easily cave under pressure. It is weakness, and the enemy will use that to their advantage.

Good Times Good Times

True. IMO it comes down to trust and respect.

People don't trust politicians, and truthfully they don't trust Trump. But even though not everyone agrees with him, most respect him for standing his ground - especially in the face of controversy..
We're on the same page......though my view is more of the Jon Stewart mold w/regard to Trump. His segments nail it more than I ever could. Doubling-down full retard isn't really an accomplishment to me....that being said, I KNOW who Trump is. I know what he believes. He's communicated that to me in an honest manner, in the way the establishment Republicans WILL NOT by choice (and lobbyist Koch-type pressure).

Djarum300

Addicted Member
[QUOTE="Good Times Good Times, post: 9472, member: 269] He's communicated that to me in an honest manner, in the way the establishment Republicans WILL NOT by choice (and lobbyist Koch-type pressure).[/QUOTE]

Nor will Democrats.

Good Times Good Times

[QUOTE="Good Times Good Times, post: 9472, member: 269] He's communicated that to me in an honest manner, in the way the establishment Republicans WILL NOT by choice (and lobbyist Koch-type pressure).
Nor will Democrats.[/QUOTE]

Certainly. I was making the point from my POV as a voter, between him and his opponents.

I'm not a big fan of Hillary, I prefer Bernie as he uses actual data that is objectively verified. Bernie truly doesn't give a shit and is a straight boss.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
No, I don't think The Donald will be a great President. I think he might be better than those other fools though. And I say that simply because Trump can see and has acknowledged that America is fucked. None of those other retards can or will admit that. I admit, I like his slogan to "Make America Great Again", not sure he can do it though. But more of the same isn't working for 99% of the country. If nothing else, a Trump presidency will be a big slap in the face to "the establishment", and that's good enough for me.
... but I'll take "Make America Great Again" ahead of "Hope And Change" anytime.

livespive

Be careful WAMO, if you didn't watch the MTV VMA, that will be Kanye West :(:mad::Cautious::Cry:

AGREE 9. AND "IF" HE DOES MAKE IT, YOU ARE RIGHT, NOT SURE HE CAN FIX THIS MESSED UP COUNTRY. BUT, THE NEXT GUY WHO ISNT A POLITICIAN COULD. MEANING, SOMEONE ELSE WHO WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT TO RUN, MIGHT.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Oh shit! Can you imagine the Kardashians in the White House? I'd rather not...

BTW, I bet if Kanye did run, he'd win in a landslide.

livespive

If he had Taylor Swift as the VP they would be in for sure. Especially seeing as he said he was sorry yesterday.
They could have got in and won it now.........

No one wants Hilary on the left, then there is Trump on the right.......

I think they could go in on either side and sweep.

Oh shit! Can you imagine the Kardashians in the White House? I'd rather not...

BTW, I bet if Kanye did run, he'd win in a landslide.