NFL...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
TO PLAY BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM BEFORE THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER BEFORE ALL NFL GAMES IN WEEK 1. SO AFTER ALL THE DUST SETTLES, HOW MANY OTHER NATIONAL ANTHEMS WILL HAVE TO BE PLAYED. LPBTQ? MEXICAN? SIMOAN? AND ANY OTHERS?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The NFL used to ALWAYS televise the National Anthem before every game. But after the "Kaepernick thing" became controversial, the league stopped televising the Anthem altogether.

Now, they are going to play the Black National Anthem -- whatever that is -- but are they also going to play The Star-Spangled Banner on Week 1? And if so, will it be BEFORE or after the country's National Anthem?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU JUST ASKED A QUESTION I COULD NOT ANSWER AW. SO ALL I COULD DO WAS REFER YOU TO THIER SITE. SORRY.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I didn't go to the NFL.COM site, but I just ran across a story that clarified ...

The Black National Anthem will be played BEFORE the Star-Spangled Banner at all Week 1 games, so in other words, it will have PRIORITY STATUS.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
All a distraction. The real news will be coming out soon. Elites are being outed.

Pedophilia and human trafficking for starters.

c6d6c6c63a8174428af11ed14f02f00ded52004ac8ffe90911535473abca9273.jpg

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YES SIR AW. I SAID THAT IN THE OPENING LINE. I JUST DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE NATIONAL ANTHEM.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The NFL claims the playing of the National Black Anthem is to promote unity and solidarity ... but how is playing a separate National Anthem likely to promote unity in any way?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Another question: How many NFL players will stand when the Black Anthem is played but kneel when the National Anthem is played?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT THE KNEELING AW. WHITES WONT KNEEL DO TO BEING LABELED A RACIST.