Much ado about Russian hacking, but Hillary lost on her own

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Liberals and Democrats have gone overboard in blaming Russian hacking or the FBI’s pre-election timing of announcing potential criminal charges against Hillary Clinton for changing the course of the election, but bad candidate Hillary lost the election on her own.

There is no evidence that the release of e-mails alleged to have been hacked by the Russians affected the voting process itself. And in reality, any effects would have been the negative impression of Hillary resulting from the e-mails, the contents of which hasn't been called into question.

Even if you were to believe the liberals' claims of Russian influence, any Russian "efforts" to help Trump and hurt Hillary was clearly unsuccessful because, as the Democrats so often point out, Hillary got about 3 million more votes than Trump. Is it the liberals’ argument that the Russian effort was only successful in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, where the election was decided?

Even if Russia was responsible for obtaining the e-mails, it wasn't responsible for disseminating them. It was WikiLeaks that made the decision that they were newsworthy and released them. And for what it's worth, WikiLeaks has denied that Russia was its source of the information.

Regardless of protests and claims of Trump's illegitimacy from the liberals, the nation should accept the new leader -- even if they are opposed to some or all of his policies -- and not oppose the transition or Inauguration.

Placing blame and delaying Trump from attempting to follow through on his proposed agenda only serves to hurt everyone, supporters and foes alike.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

However, she probably would have been able to beat any of the other GOP candidates -- but thankfully, she couldn't beat Trump.
I can't name anyone who could have beaten Trump. His campaign was run like no other I have ever seen. He spent a small fraction of what Killary spent, barely used TV ads, and managed to get the most press and TV for free than anyone could have guessed. If he can run his presidency with the same authority we will be in for prosperous times.

livespive

I would say the EVEN if the Russians did do something, all they did was expose the truth that Clinton was trying to hide until she could get in office.

livespive

That might be part of it, but like it has been mentioned before.....

We had Reps voting no, and being babies for Obama, we will have Dems voting no and being babies for Trump. This is what put Trump in, everyone is tired of the bullshit. If he can get in there and clean house of the bullshit, I say good for him. I just hope he doesn't become part of the bullshit himself, which is why he needs to chill.

I can't name anyone who could have beaten Trump. His campaign was run like no other I have ever seen. He spent a small fraction of what Killary spent, barely used TV ads, and managed to get the most press and TV for free than anyone could have guessed. If he can run his presidency with the same authority we will be in for prosperous times.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That might be part of it, but like it has been mentioned before.....

We had Reps voting no, and being babies for Obama, we will have Dems voting no and being babies for Trump. This is what put Trump in, everyone is tired of the bullshit. If he can get in there and clean house of the bullshit, I say good for him. I just hope he doesn't become part of the bullshit himself, which is why he needs to chill.
I don't think you'll see him conforming any time soon. His entire campaign was run on the theme of wiping out the decades of corruption, and age old practice of lining pockets and selling favors. If he were to waver from that he'd be finished. Let's face it, there is no way he can accomplish his goals in 4 years. He NEEDS that second term. If he begins to buckle under pressure from either side, he's done. He knows this.

livespive

I guess I didn't mean become part of it as in conforming, as much as I mean bickering....

I guess I just get tired of people old enough to be my parent, or grandparent acting like kids.

I don't think you'll see him conforming any time soon. His entire campaign was run on the theme of wiping out the decades of corruption, and age old practice of lining pockets and selling favors. If he were to waver from that he'd be finished. Let's face it, there is no way he can accomplish his goals in 4 years. He NEEDS that second term. If he begins to buckle under pressure from either side, he's done. He knows this.

Robadat

I guess I didn't mean become part of it as in conforming, as much as I mean bickering....

I guess I just get tired of people old enough to be my parent, or grandparent acting like kids.
Don't we all...:(

I'm tired of all these asshats putting party before OUR Nation. They are there to serve all the people, not just the ones who voted for them. That goes for ALL (R's, D's and I's) of them.