McDonald's New Mozzarella Sticks Missing One Thing...

MI2AZ

Mozzarella.

McDonald's is under fire from customers accusing the burger chain of serving mozzarella sticks that are missing a key ingredient: cheese.

Customers are posting pictures of hollowed-out mozzarella sticks online and accusing the burger chain of serving them "fried air."

McDonald's launched mozzarella sticks nationwide this month as part of a new "McPick 2" promotion, which allows customers to pick two of the following for $2: a McDouble, a McChicken, small fries, and mozzarella sticks.

The mozzarella sticks are also available on their own, costing $1 for three sticks.

Robadat

I tried those Mozzarella Sticks from MickeyD's...those customers might have been better off with no cheese in them. They were terrible.

Reactions: JLS

JLS

I tried those Mozzarella Sticks from MickeyD's...those customers might have been better off with no cheese in them. They were terrible.
Rob...I agree 1000%....Even the fries sucked the big one...The sticks were like eating rubber...

And the burgers also sucked...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Pretty much everything from McD's is terrible. Except maybe the coffee, I hear that is (or used to be) pretty good.

I like their French Fries

When we used to travel, I never liked to drive on a full or heavy stomach, so at noon we always stopped at McDonalds and I would order one of those cheap $1 hamburgers, small Fries and Medium Diet coke. The hamburger wasn't that good, but was enough for what I wanted at the time untill evening. However loved the fries and still do.

MI2AZ

I like their French Fries

When we used to travel, I never liked to drive on a full or heavy stomach, so at noon we always stopped at McDonalds and I would order one of those cheap $1 hamburgers, small Fries and Medium Diet coke. The hamburger wasn't that good, but was enough for what I wanted at the time untill evening. However loved the fries and still do.

I hate the McDonald's fries in my town. I like the french fries in other towns or states, but the local one is bad. Has been for the past 20 yrs. Maybe it's the elevation but they are always on the over-fried side, kind of dried-out inside. Worst I had was almost like potato chips. We are almost a mile high so I wonder how the fries are in Denver?

I usually order the fish sandwich.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF McD. DONT HATE IT, BUT WONT GO OUT OF MY WAY TO GET IT. HEY MI2. IF THE FRIES TASTE LIKE POTATO CHIPS DOES THE FISH TASTE LIKE SHEEP? :Biggrin: