Look before this disappears!!!!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I got to where bitch face had to weigh in and cut it off. Don't need to hear that bitch's opinion on anything. She lost, so she can fuck off and die. Dems need to move on and find someone else to represent them.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Anyone. I don't care if they bring in Bozo the Clown. He'd have more credibility, and at least I'd be able to look at him and listen to what he has to say without feeling like I need to vomit.

I don't have a problem with women in power positions. I just have a problem with hillary. Don't like her. At all. If you hadn't figured that out already. ;) :Laugh:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
When you watch the video, pay attention to how the Clinton News Network showed a clip of Crooked Hillary and the interviewer tried to lead the survivor into saying something bad against Trump, but the Syrian wasn't about to say anything negative about Trump. You can also see that throughout the clip, the CNN host seemed uncomfortable with what the Syrian was saying.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WOW! HE JUST KICKED HILLARY IN THE NUTS AND ALL THE BLEEDING HEARTS! "I DONT WANT TO COME TO US, I WANT TO LIVE IN MY COUNTRY". SOUNDS REASONABLE AND LOGICAL. PASS IT ON.