Legit Question

bbfreeburn

Tell me this; Trump says there is no collusion but if he fights back they go after him for obstruction. If there is no collusion why is he fighting? Let the process be and it will find no collusion. Or, is he trying to cover his ass? (rather a large undertaking, no matter what his dr. said.)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Tell me this; Trump says there is no collusion but if he fights back they go after him for obstruction. If there is no collusion why is he fighting? Let the process be and it will find no collusion. Or, is he trying to cover his ass? (rather a large undertaking, no matter what his dr. said.)
That's what I've said right along. Let him go. The longer he keeps hunting the more foolish he looks. When it gets bad enough he'll slither away.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Right, so then Trump should stop fighting it?
I think he's right to want to stop the useless money burn. But if Mueller insists, let him go and make a bigger fool of himself. All they have done so far is expose the collusion between Russia and Killary. And nothing has come about that.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Why did Obama take so long to produce his birth certificate? After all, if he was born legally, why didn't he come right out and show it immediately to stop all the speculation? :Whistling:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Why did Obama take so long to produce his birth certificate? After all, if he was born legally, why didn't he come right out and show it immediately to stop all the speculation? :Whistling:
And to add to that, why didn't he ever produce his real one? Or his "college" records?

Good Times Good Times

And to add to that, why didn't he ever produce his real one? Or his "college" records?
The one provided was obviously fake. I watched all the YouTube vids and I read it all over the internet therefore I'm an expert. I don't even believe he went to college.....he's so stupid how could he have?

He has something to hide clearly.......

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The one provided was obviously fake. I watched all the YouTube vids and I read it all over the internet therefore I'm an expert. I don't even believe he went to college.....he's so stupid how could he have?

He has something to hide clearly.......
I didn't watch the you tube vids, but I DID download the BC from whitehouse.gov, use Adobe publisher and took it apart piece by piece. The document was created and the idiot that did it forgot to flatten the image before uploading it. Amateur mistake.

Good Times Good Times

I didn't watch the you tube vids, but I DID download the BC from whitehouse.gov, use Adobe publisher and took it apart piece by piece. The document was created and the idiot that did it forgot to flatten the image before uploading it. Amateur mistake.
Amateur hour in that Kenyan administration.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ISSUES WITH EVERY PRESIDENT. MAYBE MORE SO WITH TRUMP BECAUSE HE DOESNT FIT THEIR MOLD. BUT HE AINT DOING TO BAD