Just remember... we're all AMERICANS first

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Sitting here pondering the election and America's future... and all the division and hate spewed by both sides, I think it is important to remember that we should all be on the same team; Team America.

I know there will be people chanting and bragging about how "their" team won tonight, but did AMERICA win?

My thoughts are, as much as I despise hillary and fear for our future if she wins, I must consider those who despise Trump feel the same way. Those who chose to vote 3rd party are surely terrified with the realization that they are outnumbered greatly by people who are willing to vote for either Trump or hillary.

It's an embarassing spectacle of an election. After the dust settles we must, somehow, as a country come together and demand more of those who we entrust to represent us. They must be held accountable. Forget the media. Forget corp. America. Our lives are OURS. Our leaders are OURS. Our Country is OURS. Not theirs. The time is nigh we ALL join forces, as AMERICANS, and take back what is OURS.

This has to change. Enough is enough. I don't care who started it, we must come together, somehow, to end it.

livespive

Yeah 9:

"
My thoughts are, as much as I despise Hillary and fear for our future if she wins, I must consider those who despise Trump feel the same way. Those who chose to vote 3rd party are surely terrified with the realization that they are outnumbered greatly by people who are willing to vote for either Trump or Hillary."

I was listening to a talk show on the way into work today, and I forget the number, but they said that Trump got the same number that Romney got when running against Obama, and basically said that Hillary did it to herself.

Just remember nothing gets done in about the first 2 years. If Trump is that bad he will be voted out, impeached, or shot.....

So let him have his day.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Hillary did it to herself.
Like I told a friend just prior to election day; either side, either of them, just run a warm body that's likeable and they win in a landslide. No contest.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'd run if I were younger
Dear Greg T:

One thing that would be nice is for people such as Rosie O'Donnell, Al Sharpton and Whoopi Goldberg to live up to their statements that they would relocate to Canada if Trump was elected. One can only hope.