Judge Jeanine: 'Paul Ryan must go'

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Trump has nothing to do with Paul Ryan being speaker of the house. Nothing to tell Trump.
Dear Djarum300:

What you say is true, but I think that Judge Jeanine was just calling everyone's attention to her contention that Trump is misconceived if he feels that Ryan and certain GOP House members have the president's back.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Djarum300:

What you say is true, but I think that Judge Jeanine was just calling everyone's attention to her contention that Trump is misconceived if he feels that Ryan and certain GOP House members have the president's back.
Few have the president's back. Some are sucking up, but if push comes to shove they will toss him under the bus.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Few have the president's back. Some are sucking up, but if push comes to shove they will toss him under the bus.
Dear Greg T:

Then again, political reality will dictate that a number of people in Congress will be forced to support at least some of Trump's agenda if they aspire to hold on to their own seats. Especially with regard to Republicans, they can't afford to oppose everything that Trump endorses.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Then again, political reality will dictate that a number of people in Congress will be forced to support at least some of Trump's agenda if they aspire to hold on to their own seats. Especially with regard to Republicans, they can't afford to oppose everything that Trump endorses.
Absolutely. SOME will figure this out while others will not. Hopefully, there will be enough of them to maintain a majority in the house.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Absolutely. SOME will figure this out while others will not. Hopefully, there will be enough of them to maintain a majority in the house.
... but further, a number of them need to realize what they need to (or should) do WHEN they have a majority in the House.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Dear Djarum300:

Last I checked, voted politicians are supposed to represent their constituents, not have the presidents back.