Judge Jeanine: How low can 'the ultimate liar' James Comey go?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"Now why would you believe a guy with a history replete with lies, dishonesty and contradictions? We'll find out Tuesday when disgraced former FBI Director James Comey's book, 'A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership' hits the stands."
Judge Jeanine Pirro

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now". -- FBI Director James Comey on July 5, 2016.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'm one of few who hasn't forgotten the quote I just posted above, but it's IMPORTANT. It clearly shows that whereas CROOKED HILLARY WAS NOT GUILTY IN THE EYES OF CROOKED COMEY, others who might do the same thing(s) in the future could face consequences. So clearly, in the eyes of Crooked Comey, HILLARY IS ABOVE THE LAW!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Hanged for treason lol. How do we know he's actually lieing, considering some of this stuff is still classified?

I'm still trying to figure out how Russia influenced the election.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Hanged for treason lol. How do we know he's actually lieing, considering some of this stuff is still classified?

I'm still trying to figure out how Russia influenced the election.
I'm still tying to figure out out how suddenly they put the investigation before the alleged crime. Used to be, there would be a crime, then the investigation, then the charges. How come they are now investigating something that, as of now, has not happened?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'm still tying to figure out out how suddenly they put the investigation before the alleged crime. Used to be, there would be a crime, then the investigation, then the charges. How come they are now investigating something that, as of now, has not happened?
... and similarly, unethical Rod Rosenstein's Secret Special Counsel memo was written AFTER the Feds had already raided Manafort's house.

bbfreeburn

What the hell are you (not) talking about? Interference in our election? It happened. Something else? PLease elucidate.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
From what I gather, Russia funded groups who had views already. They basically reinforced biases people already have.

But did Russias actions change anyone's mind? Highly doubtful.

Money is free speech though, right?