I've been fighting the urge...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
To log back in on BR, go to the "comments and suggestions" board, and recommend the creation of a misc non-bowling section. Mainly just to stir up some shit. Errr, I mean, TURDS!! :Poop::Poop::Poop:

LOL! :confused: :Roflmao:

To log back in on BR, go to the "comments and suggestions" board, and recommend the creation of a misc non-bowling section. Mainly just to stir up some shit. Errr, I mean, TURDS!! :Poop::Poop::Poop:

LOL! :confused: :Roflmao:
It won't work 9 ... It's been tried by a few people and the mods say ..."no way" ... I don't think anyone wants a certain poster back as well as 2-3 he tangled with all of the time. Between them and him, that is what shut the forum down.

And we don't want to do anything to take away from this forum, I don't anyhow as I like it.

I know that you are just kidding and B S ing here, but I just wanted to remind all why we are all over here... :)

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yeah, I don't want to go back there... I just occasionally think about doing somethong to be a pain in their ass! :Roflmao:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Some certainly considered me to be a pain in the BR forums, but if you were to review my entire posting history in this forum, you can plainly see that I'm a much "different" poster when I'm not in the midst of a deluge of name-calling and personal attacks.

Although I'm not really an attention whore, when I'm surrounded by an overabundance of personal insults and attacks, the way I respond to personal attacks may lead others to believe that I am an attention whore.

That's because when someone levels unwarranted attacks on me, I don't respond with insults, name-calling or profanity. On the other hand, when someone refers to me as a hack journalist, I point out things regarding my journalistic career that prove otherwise. And when someone points out that I couldn't have been a good bowler because I've never been inducted into my local Hall of Fame, I point out statistics and information that make it clear that I'm more than deserving of Hall membership. But when I do such things, the attention whore claims come out.

I've always refrained from launching personal attacks, but I realize how my response(s) to such attacks can be annoying. But in well-moderated forums such as BBE and AB, there is no need or reason for me to have to respond to attacks (and even lies) with "annoying" posts.