Have you been looking????

bbfreeburn

We only had a partial here. About 40 miles from totality. I did see (not see?) a total when I was in Savannah in 1970.

livespive

Yeah, we only had a partial here (Dayton, OH). IT was still a .9, so I guess it was fun.

I might have to travel to the next total.

We only had a partial here. About 40 miles from totality. I did see (not see?) a total when I was in Savannah in 1970.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Only 80 percent totality here (on the west coast of Florida), but a lot of the sun's brightness was not in evidence for a while.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
97 percent here. Only a few hours from the totally cone but traffic looked like it was going to be bad and it was from all accounts.

Scolai

90% totality here. We released students from class, bought them all solar glasses, and went outside to watch the event.

The kids were happy to be out of class. I was glad to be able to witness a little piece of cosmic history.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
We had 75%, but just before it started we had complete overcast like a storm was rolling in and it stayed that way until about 5pm. Then the sun came out!!!

livespive

Cosmic indeed:

shot 1.jpg

shot 2.jpg

90% totality here. We released students from class, bought them all solar glasses, and went outside to watch the event.

The kids were happy to be out of class. I was glad to be able to witness a little piece of cosmic history.