Got a beer related question...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I've noticed if I go to bed without any beer, I generally have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. Typically I get to bed around 11:30, alarm goes off at 7:00, I hit snooze 3 times and get up (reluctantly) at 7:30.

However, if I have two beers before bed I seem to wake up feeling more rested. I usually only hit snooze twice, and am out of bed before the second snooze time is done.

If I have 4 or more beers, then it's back to not wanting to get out of bed.

I don't drink every night. Maybe once a week during the week, and once a month on a weekend when out with friends. Often I'll go a couple weeks with none. So it's not like I'm an alcoholic (although alcoholism is in the family - truth be told I'd probably be one if not for my wife).

I've never been a morning person, so I'm perplexed as to why the occasional 2 beers seems to make it easier to get out of bed the following morning. Any ideas?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I TOO AM PERPLEXED AT THIS SCENARIO. THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION IS, DRINK ALL YOU WANT AND BUY A CLOCK WITH NO SNOOZE BUTTON. YOUR WELCOME BUDDY. NO CHARGE.

I've noticed if I go to bed without any beer, I generally have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. Typically I get to bed around 11:30, alarm goes off at 7:00, I hit snooze 3 times and get up (reluctantly) at 7:30.

I've never been a morning person, so I'm perplexed as to why the occasional 2 beers seems to make it easier to get out of bed the following morning. Any ideas?
Because you have to Pee ... :Rolleyes: :Laugh: :Roflmao:

livespive

The alcohol is relaxing your body more and you are going to sleep quicker.....

A hops flavored Nyquil :)