Fire Mueller

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Have you ever heard of money laundering :)

Trump pre pays for legal services, and BAM the money is clean.

Like I said, if this is not about where the cash came form then ok.
but if it is..... oh boy if it is.

Like I said, it either came straight from Trump, or from the campaign fund, then to the lawyer, then to SD.
follow the money trail. Kind of like getting in trouble for receiving stolen good when you don't know where it came from.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear bbfreeburn:

FORGET the "legal questions" because we're no longer a nation of laws-- or more accurately, a nation of selective and optional laws.
... and by the way, that's the way USBC (and formerly ABC) operates -- using and enforcing SELECTIVE and OPTIONAL rules while ignoring equal justice and due process.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
My thing is that he is an outsider, so he has No friends in the career civil servant ranks. Does not matter what branch we are talking about. He is a threat to them all and thier corrupt ways.
They are out to get him anyway they can.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I see you forgot to include AW in your deflect warning. Or is mentioning USBC not a "deflection?" Oh, wait it WAS AW who, by your definition, is incapable of uttering deflecting statements or untrue statements about Trump.
Dear bbfreeburn:

I don't issue untrue statements about anyone.

You are an very intelligent liberal. [Yet another example of a true statement about someone]

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I see you forgot to include AW in your deflect warning. Or is mentioning USBC not a "deflection?
Well technically this is a bowling forum, so mentioning the USBC would not be a deflection. Although, I will give you a pass on that one and call it half deflection. :)