Factoid

Good Times Good Times

Bernie Sanders ‏@SenSanders
1 of 5 Americans age 19-64 cannot afford their prescriptions. Meanwhile, the 5 largest drug companies made $50 billion in profits last year.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Bernie Sanders ‏@SenSanders
1 of 5 Americans age 19-64 cannot afford their prescriptions. Meanwhile, the 5 largest drug companies made $50 billion in profits last year.
Thank government protecting big pharm. And I don't see Bam Bam doing any good in his 8 year reign.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Thank government protecting big pharm. And I don't see Bam Bam doing any good in his 8 year reign.
Yeah, he did... assuming you're in the health care/pharmaceutical industry. He made it so every American has to pay in just for being alive. To be fair, it wasn't just him. He had plenty of paid off lowlifes in on the gig to help him.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

I could write a lengthy editorial on the subject of Hillary's ties (and money connections) to big pharm, but it certainly wouldn't change any minds here, so it wouldn't be worth the time to write and post it.

livespive

We elect you.....

You are the writer :)

Besides Greg is already in for VP :p:Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

Dear Greg T:

I could write a lengthy editorial on the subject of Hillary's ties (and money connections) to big pharm, but it certainly wouldn't change any minds here, so it wouldn't be worth the time to write and post it.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
People love to throw the term profit around. Net profit and gross profit are two different things. Many pharma's net profit is actually quite small due to r and d.