DID YOU GUYS SEE...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHAT THE MIGRANT CARRAVAN IS SAYING NOW!!! EITHER LET US IN OR GIVE US $50K EACH TO TURN AROUND AND GO BACK. SO THEIR GAME PLAN WAS TO TRY AND GET IN ILLEGALLY, IF THAT DOESNT WORK WE WILL EXTORT YOU? READY! AIM! FIRE!!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I think Mr. Trump has been much more than tolerant. Time to break out the water cannons and tear gas and push them back a mile or so. Eventually, they'll get the message. And chuck and Nancy may realize, also, that he's not playing around.

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Just what we need in America... more egotistical entitled fucks who think the laws don't apply to them and everything should be given to them for free. Piss off!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I've absolutely HAD IT with all these motherfuckers thinking we're a fucking commune where anyone can wander in and demand shit. So, I'm tossing PC aside for a moment (like I've ever been PC) and saying these fucking towel-headed goat fuckers need to be taught a lesson or three. America is not a fucking shit hole where you come to get free food, medical treatment, money and then dump your shit like fucking scumbags. Other presidents may have given you that impression, but there's a new sheriff in town and you fuckers with all your scumbag diseases, and drugs can stay the fuck out. Democrats are going to learn right fucking now that we're not putting up with shit any longer. Pelosi and Schumer can get fucked. If they want these scumbag fucking mooches they can build a fucking city for them and support them all they want with the corruption money. Trump is a saint when it comes to dealing with these fucking liberal cocksuckers. If it were me, I'd have lobbed some heavy duty fireworks over that wall long ago. NO, assholes, you're not getting any fucking money, food, medical care or housing. You may get a fucking ride home, and it would be a shame of the planes crashed before they made it.

......WHEW!!!! :mad: