British Muslims denied Disneyland trip because... Trump?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Last I knew, maybe it's changed and I don't know it, but I thought one had to be an elected official to have any say in how US Security works? According to this trash article from Washington Post (they're on a roll today), one would think Trump has control of the DHS and has mandated all Muslims are now on the "no entry" list.

Makes me wonder just what Obama is doing these days since Trump is apparently in control?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...mily-headed-to-disneyland-out-of-the-country/

MI2AZ

I think the DHS will not let anyone know who is on the Do Not Fly List or why. It could be you were wire-tapped talking to some extremist's cousin. The only way a lot of people find out is when they try to board a plane and then are denied because their name is on the List. Good luck getting a refund for the plane fare.

Robadat

Damn, Trump ain't even elected yet and he's directing government policies..:Rolleyes:
Besides, Obama is enjoying his latest trip to play golf in Hawaii...he ain't got time to worry about getting some muslim brothers over here to enjoy their vacation...someone's got to step up...

Robadat

As usual, the American media don't tell the whole story...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-Disneyland-California-U-S-officials.html

Facebook page linked to Taliban and Al Qaeda was registered to same address as British Muslim father whose Disneyland trip was blocked by Homeland Security
We have no idea whether or not this guy has been honest or not in his claims of bias. But if it appears they may have connections to those who want to kill us, I prefer we err on the side of caution and keep them out. Let them go visit Disney in France...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NOT TO GET TO FAR OFF TOPIC. DID YA'LL HEAR ABOUT THE LADY KILLER INVOLVED AT SAN BERNARDINO? AFTER FURTHER CHECKING HER ENTRY PAPERS, THEY DISCOVERED SHE LIED ABOUT TIES TO EXTREMIST ORGINIZATIONS. I STILL SAY UNTIL SOMEONE HAS A BETTER PLAN, STOP THEM ALL.