Ask GTGT Anything (or multiple things) Day

Good Times Good Times

Let's have some fun today! Maybe we can all rotate and make this a weekly thing.

Title says it all........since you all already know that GTGT knows everything ( :p :Roflmao: ) I will, for today only, offer up an ask me anything thread. Ask GTGT your long-burning questions on such topics as politics, religion, race, Nascar, music, poker, bowling, drugs, wimmins, UFC, sports, history etc.

Fire away!

Go!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Have you, or have you not, ever broken into my barn and had your way with any of my sheep, then escaped undetected? :mad:

Good Times Good Times

Have you, or have you not, ever broken into my barn and had your way with any of my sheep, then escaped undetected? :mad:
I have attempted to however that damn security system.......you must have spent your life savings on it. I did get past, what I could only describe as something similar to the korean DMZ, but that 2nd system with the retina scan, I just couldn't quite crack the code..

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
A bowling question: Who rolled the first 900 series that was NOT SANCTIONED by the American Bowling Congress?