Article: 10 reasons why Vindman's testimony was bad for Democrats

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
In an article by Matt Margolis published Tuesday (Nov. 19), the first paragraph reads as follows …

Forget the Democrats' talking points. Forget the media spin. If you watched Lt. Col. Vindman's testimony today it was a total dud for the Democrats and their impeachment witch hunt. Need proof? I've compiled ten reasons that the show today did not advance the Democrats' narrative one bit.

Here's a link to the article, but if you don't want to read the entire item, my next thread in this post will list the 10 points ...

https://pjmedia.com/trending/ten-reasons-vindmans-testimony-was-bad-for-democrats/?fbclid=IwAR2UgGA2LDe_wXEAe1vGcGoe8BP5kEPBxq_9sqJuacpQi2tIx6c3Al_rlw8

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
10. Vindman admitted that the president, not unelected bureaucrats, sets U.S. policy

9. Vindman admitted he never had contact with President Trump

8. Vindman admitted having no firsthand knowledge of aid or an investigation and was just “following news accounts”

7. Vindman admitted Trump was “well within his rights” to ask Ukraine for help in an investigation

6. Vindman admitted that putting the transcript of the Ukraine call on a secure server was “definitely not unprecedented”

5. Vindman admitted the Trump-Zelenksy transcript was “very accurate”

4. Vindman admitted he has never used the term “bribery” to describe the president’s actions3. Vindman said he couldn’t recall Ukrainians feeling pressured to do investigations

2. Vindman said, "As far as I can tell," Hunter Biden was not qualified to serve on Burisma’s board

1. Vindman said there was an appearance of a conflict of interest with Hunter Biden being on the Burisma board

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Vindman also admitted that HE was in touch with the whistle blower. After watching Shiff and Vindman I believe they are whistle blowers 1 and 2.