Any Trump Criticism?

Good Times Good Times

Obviously with the exception of myself and Rags.....you're all Trump supporters (many of the fervent variety).

Are there any aspects of his job performance you're not satisfied with or take issue with?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'm pissed that fucking wall isn't built already!

And where is my white privilege payments? I should've been getting my regularly scheduled muti-million dollar payments for being white by now!

And the girls! Why am I not allowed to "Grab them all by the pussy" as part of my male privilege benefits package?

Oh, and I should be able to shoot and kill anyone I want at any time with any weapon I choose to! It's bullshit I have to use a shitty little AR to do my killing when a rocket launcher is what I really want!

Damn Trump needs to get off his ass and fulfill his campaign promises! :Coffee:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, North Korea is taking too much time to resolve. Every day that passes is another day he's closer to really having something.
Still paying out trillions in foreign aide to countries who do not deserve it.
Killary has not been arrested.
Sanctuary cities are still being funded.
Now, I realize it's not even been a year and that things take time. Also, if the fucking liberals would stop buying lies and just leave the guy alone so he could actually work, these things may have been done.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Well, North Korea is taking too much time to resolve. Every day that passes is another day he's closer to really having something.
Still paying out trillions in foreign aide to countries who do not deserve it.
Killary has not been arrested.
Sanctuary cities are still being funded.
Now, I realize it's not even been a year and that things take time. Also, if the fucking liberals would stop buying lies and just leave the guy alone so he could actually work, these things may have been done.
Dear Greg T:

True. But even so, it's infinitely better than Barack Hussein Obama's "accomplishments" and infinitely better than having Crooked Hillary in the White House.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

True. But even so, it's infinitely better than Barack Hussein Obama's "accomplishments" and infinitely better than having Crooked Hillary in the White House.
You'll hear no argument from me on that. I shudder to think what shape we'd be in right now if the cunt was in office. I also think it's hilarious (and "deplorable") the way the democrats piss and moan about Trump getting nothing done, when all they do is purposely impede his progress with lies, fabricated issues, and purchased investigative reports.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I just wish he would shut his mouth and stop all this tweeting. He would be much better off and so would the country.
On a serious note, I agree with this.

But for some reason, he seems to get off on keeping the media in a tizzy over his latest tweets. Perhaps it's a smoke screen because it is so easy for him to distract everyone with mere words?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I just wish he would shut his mouth and stop all this tweeting. He would be much better off and so would the country.
Not exactly. If he were to stop tweeting, then we'd need to rely on the news media for information. This way, we get it first hand, without the fucking bias.

Good Times Good Times

But for some reason, he seems to get off on keeping the media in a tizzy over his latest tweets. Perhaps it's a smoke screen because it is so easy for him to distract everyone with mere words?
By the way, Lavar Ball and Donald Trump are the exact same person, just different hustles.

bbfreeburn

Don't you know? It's all about him. He has to find a way to keep himself in the limelight. If he quit tweeting and actually got to work we might forget him for a second.