A typical ulra-biased anti-Trump headline

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
There's no reason to post any part of the story. The ultra-biased anti-Trump headline says it all. The headline on the Yahoo News report on the president's speech at Mount Rushmore last night reads ...

Trump pushes racial division, flouts virus rules at Rushmore

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
There's no reason to post any part of the story. The ultra-biased anti-Trump headline says it all. The headline on the Yahoo News report on the president's speech at Mount Rushmore last night reads ...

Trump pushes racial division, flouts virus rules at Rushmore
It's actually hilarious. You'd think they'd notice how sick the people are of this kinda shit. Even the liberals are turning over because of the news media. We have two hard core liberals here in local government that have flipped parties. They are on the August ballot as republican.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It's actually hilarious. You'd think they'd notice how sick the people are of this kinda shit. Even the liberals are turning over because of the news media. We have two hard core liberals here in local government that have flipped parties. They are on the August ballot as republican.
Dear Greg T:

There's a reason why polls show that the fake-news lamestream media is less popular than Congress or any politician(s).

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
FOR THE WHITE HOUSE 4th OF JULY PARTY, STAFF IS HANDING OUT PACKETS WITH GLOVES, MASKS AND HAND SANITIZER. THEY WILL ALSO BE PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING. ????

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
FOR THE WHITE HOUSE 4th OF JULY PARTY, STAFF IS HANDING OUT PACKETS WITH GLOVES, MASKS AND HAND SANITIZER. THEY WILL ALSO BE PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING. ????
Dear WAMO:

And what are YOU passing out? BIDEN 2020 literature?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I do believe they are NOT demanding their use. If you can prove me wrong on that, please do. I think those packets are for those who choose to use them.