26 DEAD

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
26 KILLED IN SMALL TEXAS TOWN CHURCH. NOT ONE KILLED BY A VEHICLE. NOR WITH A SOCK WITH ROCKS IN IT. ALL SHOT.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Sad, indeed. :(

One problem I don't hear being addressed; why / what is causing so many to desire killing large numbers of innocent people?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Sad, indeed. :(

One problem I don't hear being addressed; why / what is causing so many to desire killing large numbers of innocent people?
The fucking chem trails are making us nuts. Population control. The NWO needs the world population down to 3 Billion.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The fucking chem trails are making us nuts. Population control. The NWO needs the world population down to 3 Billion.
50 people at a time isn't very efficient when the end goal is 4+ billion that need to be dead. Sounds like a half-assed organization without a plan...

I saw a comment on an article where someone stated the shooter in these mass shootings (Columbine, Sandy Hook, VA Tech, Vegas, now Texas) were all taking legal drugs. Anti-depressants were indirectly referrenced. I have not verified this, but if true, this is a key piece to the puzzle.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD START 9. IF YOUR ON ANY KIND OF MIND ALTERING MEDICATION, NO GUNS.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD START 9. IF YOUR ON ANY KIND OF MIND ALTERING MEDICATION, NO GUNS.
Absolutely not fair. One could argue that side effects from an extreme number of medications not even intended for psychological treatments would render a person ineligible to own a fire arm. For example; Chantix is to assist people to quit smoking, but has a side effect of suicidal thoughts and tendencies. So, just because a person wants to quit smoking he can't own a gun?? Plus, there are many psychotropic drugs on the market that do NOT have the negative affects. That leads us back to the other point. Had this dude not had a gun, would a bomb have been okay to use? Would there be an outrage if he used a pipe bomb instead of a gun? Would everyone be calling for the banning of sugar, fertilizer, powdered aluminum, drain-o...????

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MIND ALTERING OF ANY KIND. PERIOD. "WHAT IF" DOESNT FIT, CUZ IT DIDNT HAPPEN. IT WAS A GUN!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
WHAT IF, BECAUSE OF THE DRUGS, HE DIDNT HAVE A GUN AND THIS NEVER HAPPENED?
What gives you the idea that removing the tool from the incident would have stopped it? That's being naïve, at best. A killer is going to kill, regardless of the tool he uses. If the person doesn't have a gun, well, he'll light a fire, make a bomb, use a truck, etc. It's foolish to think that blaming tools for improper behavior is magically going to stop said behavior. A spoon didn't make me fat, a pencil didn't misspell my words, a wrench didn't snap the bolt, a match didn't burn the school, and no, a gun didn't kill the people.

BTW, where was god to protect them?

EDIT: I just found this. So, where are new gun laws going to take this now??

Last edited:

Good Times Good Times

We need to just stop reporting on things like this, stop giving our prayers, stop giving a shit because this is the price we want to pay. We don't care that children are killed in church, school, at a concert as long as we have the right to have our weapon.

I’m sick of the “prayers.” From where I’m sitting, it appears that mass shootings are undefeated against prayer. Time for something else. The NRA has made gun rights into a virtue. It’s astonishing. A major party in this nation won’t even entertain discussion on the topic.

Whatever events will happen in the next couple months will make us forget about Las Vegas and this one. It's as predictable as gravity. You all know it and I know it.

I just wish we didn't act like we cared, that's literally the only comment I have.

Oh well.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
We need to just stop reporting on things like this, stop giving our prayers, stop giving a shit because this is the price we want to pay. We don't care that children are killed in church, school, at a concert as long as we have the right to have our weapon.

I’m sick of the “prayers.” From where I’m sitting, it appears that mass shootings are undefeated against prayer. Time for something else. The NRA has made gun rights into a virtue. It’s astonishing. A major party in this nation won’t even entertain discussion on the topic.

Whatever events will happen in the next couple months will make us forget about Las Vegas and this one. It's as predictable as gravity. You all know it and I know it.

I just wish we didn't act like we cared, that's literally the only comment I have.

Oh well.
Major fault, right there. The NRA has done nothing but help to protect what the constitution has already granted.

livespive

Exactly, he would have gotten a truck.

What gives you the idea that removing the tool from the incident would have stopped it? That's being naïve, at best. A killer is going to kill, regardless of the tool he uses. If the person doesn't have a gun, well, he'll light a fire, make a bomb, use a truck, etc. It's foolish to think that blaming tools for improper behavior is magically going to stop said behavior. A spoon didn't make me fat, a pencil didn't misspell my words, a wrench didn't snap the bolt, a match didn't burn the school, and no, a gun didn't kill the people.

BTW, where was god to protect them?

EDIT: I just found this. So, where are new gun laws going to take this now??

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Wait, this happened in Texas. Why weren't the good guys with guns stopping this?
Apparently, one did. Last article I read said someone with a rifle chased the shooter, who dropped his weapon while running away. Still not confirmed if gunman killed himself, or if another armed citizen shot him.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Apparently, one did. Last article I read said someone with a rifle chased the shooter, who dropped his weapon while running away. Still not confirmed if gunman killed himself, or if another armed citizen shot him.
It did happen. A good guy with a gun lessened the severity of the situation. I can't say what the law is in Texas, but Michigan it's up to the pastor whether or not firearms are permitted in the church. MOST churches here in Esky allow weapons. In fact, about the 0nly place I know of that is a gun-free zone in Esky is the hospital. So far, we've had a couple of minor incidents with home invasions where the perps learned a valuable lesson. Otherwise, we're incident free.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I believe churches are the same here in TX. If they don't display the appropriate signage prohibiting firearms on premises, we can conceal carry. Federal buildings, schools, and universities are gun free - although I think legislation is either pending or just passed that will allow Jr. Colleges to choose if they allow concealed carry. Of course, we now allow open carry too, so if you're licensed the above also applies to open carry.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I believe churches are the same here in TX. If they don't display the appropriate signage prohibiting firearms on premises, we can conceal carry. Federal buildings, schools, and universities are gun free - although I think legislation is either pending or just passed that will allow Jr. Colleges to choose if they allow concealed carry. Of course, we now allow open carry too, so if you're licensed the above also applies to open carry.
We need nothing to open carry. Open carry is a right afforded us by the constitution. BUT, the cpl allows one to carry in school zones and such whereas a non-cpl holder cannot carry.