*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
- Southwest Calendar
4th Annual $10,000 Southern Shootout Championship May 11-13th
For a FLYER, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at (407) 637-6413. Also below is a link to our Official Facebook event page for the event. You must contact me directly to sign up for the tournament.
- AMF Semoran Lanes Orlando, FL
- Contact Information
- Erik Ramos- (407) 637 -6413
Tournament Rules, Regulations, and Formats:
1. Friday Night 3 Game Sweeper formats will consist of 3 games across 6 lanes. Total pinfall will determine the winner. Prize funds for each sweeper will be in a 1 in 5 cash ratio. Bowler can bowl in both sweepers if he or she desires at 7pm and/or 9pm. $500 1st place is based on 40 entries per squad. Tournament condition will be used for Friday-Sunday
2. Saturday Format will be as follows:
Saturdays Event will be consisted of an A squad (8am) and B squad (1pm). You may request your squad upon availability. The field we be open to the first 256 entries. A squad will bowl 5 games with the top half advancing to the next round that Sat night. B squad will bowl 5 games right after A squad completes there round with no re-oil. The top half off of B squad will also advance to the next round Sat night (7pm). Total pinfall will not carry over to the Sat night round. The qualifiers that advance will bowl 5 more games on the fresh and the cashers will advance to Sundays cashers round. The cashers will be 1 in 5 from the total amount of entries in the tournament, for example. If there are 100 entries on each squad, there are 200 entries in the tournament. The top 50 will advance from each squad, so there will be 100 in the Sat night round. After the next 5 games the top 40 will advance to the Sunday round. Total pins from the Sat night round will carry over to Sunday. The Sunday Round will consist of 5 more games (8am) with total pinfall carrying over. The top 8 will advance to match play with the other 32 cashing. The format for the top 8 is as follows. 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5 in a best of 3 match. The 4 winners advance with the same format for the round of 4. The 2 winners will bowl for the southern shootout championship title in a best of 3 match as well. If you bowl A squad and would like to re-enter to bowl B, you may do so at a re-entry fee of $150 entry if the squad is not full.
3. STORM SQUAD LEADER BONUS: The leader off of A and B squad will receive a Storm bowling ball of their choice.
4. All disputes will be decided by tournament director
5. Dress Code: Dress shorts, slacks, or jeans with collared shirt or Mock neck. No cut off shirts, t shirts or tank tops allowed.
6. Brackets and high game pots will be available for both sweepers and the main event. Brackets for the sweepers will be $5 brackets, and $10 for Sat and Sun.
7. Squads must be reserved by April 28th to avoid $20 late fee. Checks and Credit Cards are only accepted up until 2 weeks before the tournament date, after that, CASH ONLY! There will be a $10 charge on all Credit Card payments. Make checks payable to Erik Ramos. Mail Entries to Erik Ramos c/o The Southern Shootout Championship, 5710 La Costa Drive, Orlando, FL 32807.
Past Champions: 2009 Andres Gomez - 2010 Jason Couch – 2011 Manuel Otalora- 2012 ???